Friday, December 11, 2009

lately

christmas coming up has us busy, thus the lack of posts. here's a little of what we've been up to this past week...

trip to our friend will's family farm for a pig roast...








playing store all day long with the cash registers my grandmother gave k and b as an early christmas gift...


enjoying k and b's singing and acting skills...


again...


and again...


and again...


making christmas gifts...


finding products of k and b's really big imagination...


loving life with my 3 favorite people...

5 comments:

  1. Those videos are adorable! My favorite is high heels and big green tractor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG...we were to be at that pig roast and ended up not going. didn't know you'd have been there. that'd have been fun!!! -Amberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodnes!! i was laughing out loud listening to "big green tractor"...LOVE IT!!! need to see y'all this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i posted before i saw "amazing grace".. that is a-mazing. made my morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched them all. I am crying. I miss you soo much and I am so grateful for the smile that I know your girls are bringing you these days. You remind me that there are fun days ahead. I admire you and miss you Nicole.

    ReplyDelete