Monday, April 19, 2010

i'm baaaaack

so i took a little hiatus from blogging, but that will probably be happening often. there's a reason, and that reason also involves me forcing protein down every 2 hours to keep from puking, napping often, and drinking pickle juice (because it genuinely tastes delicious to me). you guessed it...i'm pregnant. since i miscarried in october, we were going to wait to tell people until it was a little more "safe", but i'm a freak and show upon conception, so there's no hiding it unless i hide out in my house until we're ready to spill the beans. you probably think i'm being dramatic, but i've already had 2 comments about my baby bump today, and people are usually smart enough to not question pregnancy unless it's pretty obvious. i feel crappy, but i really am happy and thankful to be pregnant again. i found out 2 weeks ago, but we were in seaside on vacation last week, so i just went to the doctor today. i had blood drawn to test my hcg levels and should get the results tomorrow and have an ultrasound later in the week to figure out how far along i am, but i'm guessing 7 weeks or so. i'll update later, but please pray for a healthy pregnancy this time around!

8 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!!! Comer and I will be praying for yall! So fun! Let us know if we can help you in any way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how long I would have to keep this a secret because it's been 20 minutes and I am DYING to tell people! I am also happy to pray with yall for this sweet baby. Rest in the Lord's perfect plan for your family and let me take K and B so you can be sick without having to entertain. I am soo happy, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS girl!!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots and lots of prayers. This baby so deserves a mama like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Nicole! So excited for you and your family. Now I will definitely have to plan another Georgia trip to visit you after the baby is born. When are you due? Any chance of twins again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicole! I love keeping up with y'all on your blog. you are doing such a great job with your girls...thanks for your honesty through the journey of motherhood, it is so refreshing and real. I am so happy for your pregnancy. I also had a miscarriage at the end of february and your writing about yours encouraged me with mine, so thanks for being so real. I am so happy God has chosen y'all to be parents again...I hope to meet all your sweet children one day. miss seeing you!
    lots of love to the lanes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah congrats! we'll be praying for your hcg levels...i did all that with my pregnancies too- waiting for that phone call is such a hard thing. Hope you are able to rest some with two little ones! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Being pregnancy even though it's hard is such a blessing and a sweet sweet miracle from HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHHH! I lost all of my blog lists recently and somehow forgot to add yours back. I remembered tonight and logged on to see this post! YAY! And how disappointed am i to have read this so late! HA!
    I'm so excited for you, nicole :-) I will definitely be praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. :-)

    ReplyDelete