Wednesday, April 21, 2010

quick update

if you were biting your nails in anticipation :)...
the doctor called yesterday and said my progesterone and hcg levels were good, which was a huge relief because they were so off before my miscarriage. the bloodwork indicates that i am between 7 and 8 weeks. my bump indicates closer to 18, but that's how i roll with pregnancy. they can't get me in for an ultrasound for 2 more weeks, so i'll have to wait awhile to see the heartbeat, but hopefully he/she is growing and thriving. thanks to all of you for your sweet comments and e-mails!

4 comments:

  1. so so excited for ya'll nicole! what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaa! Congratulations to the whole Lane family! God is so good! Praying for y'all. Jenn Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, twins again???? Congratulations and I am thrilled to hear the news.
    Dacia

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all--- YEA!!!!!!!!! So excited for you. You will definitely be in my prayers!
    And an 18-wk bump already? I have GOT to see a pic of that- please! =)

    ReplyDelete