Wednesday, May 19, 2010

picture catch-up

i've been bad not only about taking pictures lately, but transferring them to my computer as well. and while we're on this topic, does anyone know how i can make them show up bigger on my blog? i finally did it, so here's some catching up on our past few weeks through pictures...

k and b at their class party:



mother's day at my mom's:


we set up a slip-n-slide type thing in the back yard


licking the water off her face


kole freezing


laney


just had to

i hosted a baby shower for my friend teri. it was a small girls' dinner party with friends from college, and i loved having a small group for more intimate conversation:


my friend kelly let me borrow her stuff to create an egg and nest theme. she was an interior designer before becoming a stay-at-home mom, and has way better taste than me, so i love borrowing her ideas. (thanks k!)


see if you can spot the mud in our backyard in the back ground of this picture. more to come on that project.


4 of the 6 of us are pregnant. 3 know the sex and are all having boys. think i'll join them?!

i know summer's here because our living room floor has turned into a swimming pool. k and b put their "gobbles" on and swim on the rug...



then take an "underwater nap"...



does this picture make anyone else want to cry? my babies are growing up. we had to move them to booster seats to make room for another car seat in my car. they were big enough, and it's much easier, but i almost cry every time i look back and see a real seat belt instead of a britax keeping my girls safe. i'm not ready for them to turn 4:



and to end on, the ever-growing, humongous belly. this was taken at 10 weeks, but quite honestly i think this picture makes it look smaller than it is:



and coach's surgery went really well yesterday, so thanks for your prayers!

7 comments:

  1. Love the pics! I think when you upload the pictures there is an option on the right side that says small/medium/large so if it's not already set on large then you can change it. Love the cute baby belly! We are back from vacation...will call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! I love the preggo pic! You DO look more than 10 weeks preggo. But then, so do i and i'm NOT preggo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally superficial comment but when I am thin again (please God), I so need to steal your dress from the shower. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great update! Love all the pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having belly envy. How come your belly looks so attractive and cute in this picture? I think you are my idol, Nicole. You are a beautiful pregnant woman and an amazing shower host! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, your girls are beautiful, you are beautiful! I've felt that my belly was so huge so quickly with this pregnancy, too... after being all stretched out the first time there's just no resistance against the pooch! Oh well :) Keep me updated when you find out what you're having! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you be any cuter??? Love the belly pics... Please keep them coming!!
    Dacia

    ReplyDelete