Thursday, October 7, 2010

field trip

well, i didn't have jury yesterday, so got to tag along with k and b on their first field trip (i've been asked a lot since my last post why it was a wednesday...i guess fulton county does it a day at a time instead of a week?  not sure, but the recording on the phone said since i was on standby and didn't have to report "my service has been completed" so i'll take it).  we journeyed to a farm in gainesville that had pumpkins and goats and christmas trees.  some pictures from the adventure...

getting ready to go:

blakely asking kennedy why she smiles this way for pictures:

we don't know how to break it to her that it's a little fake because she thinks it's so beautiful:

with their friend kendall:

learning about magnolia trees and what they need to grow:

planting the tree:

blakely taking it all in:

kennedy getting ready for her turn to dig:

with their friend jane.  she was their stand-in triplet for the day:

class picture.  they were saying "hayride":

k and b and jane thought that was hilarious:

feeding goats:

getting ready for the hayride:

pretty scenery on the hayride:

feeding fish:

happy fall!

6 comments:

  1. The girls are getting so big!!! I'm glad that you got to go on their fieldtrip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinsey Farms??? Hannah went there several years ago with her preschool. I used to teach with one of the owners and with one of the ladies in your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in such a small world, ready for this? One of my close friends who I have known for 10+ years, Jim, his neice is Jane. I saw the pictures and though OMG this is too weird. Jane's mom is one of the most creative people I know and has an amazing sence of humor. I still can't believe what a small world it is. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are they?! And man, that scenery was gorgeous... i'm SO glad you got to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you were able to go! I love field trips! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so glad you got to join in on the fun! precious pictures - I especially like the ponytails & fall spiritwear! :)

    ReplyDelete