Monday, October 25, 2010

school pictures

i just got a link to kennedy and blakely's school pictures and laughed so hard i cried.  in all of the craziness of last weekend's hospital visit, i totally forgot that last monday was picture day.  i remembered after brett had already gotten them ready and taken them to school, and yes, when daddy dresses them, among all of the little boys' sweater vests and little girls' pretty dresses, my kids definitely have on 2 year old faded gray "life is good" t-shirts.  k and b aren't the most photogenic kids in the world anyway.  i mean, i love them and think they're adorable, but they're cuter in person than in pictures, so they could have atleast used a hairdo and outfit.  i e-mailed their teacher to apologize that their hair looked like a bird had built a nest in it and she said "well, we did brush it a little".  regardless, kennedy's looks like cotton candy blowing in the wind and blakely's doesn't look much better.  not the most flattering pictures they've ever taken, but i kind of want to buy them to remember a funny story.  i wish i could copy and paste them here, but i guess you have to buy the digitals or something.  if this link works, you can check them out here (blakely) and here (kennedy).

8 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see them! But the link requires an "access code"... wanna share or do you know it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see these pictures too! And you should buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal- I read this quote in my mom's devotional this morning and thought of you- " The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances.” I'd say you've got one hell of a great disposition :) Inspirational you are missy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After this story, I want to see them SO bad.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://thebagwells.blogspot.com/2010/10/tagim-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot about Marshall's school pictures last year too! He had on his favorite, and my least favorite, Thomas the Train shirt. I had to buy them though to remember the days! You have to get them-you won't regret it! Thinking about you and praying for you! Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this story. How are you doing??? I'm praying for you to hang in there to 37 weeks! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the girls pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do think you should buy them- even though I haven't seen them yet. =) It will be a good memory.
    Tell me that with all your couch-sitting you saw Oprah Th.!!! It was the Sound of Music show. And I loved it! =)

    ReplyDelete