Friday, October 23, 2009

night cap

i haven't loved the design of my blog since i started it, so i spent the evening trying to get it right. it's still not perfect, but a little more of what i wanted. i want lighter, more calming colors, and this is obviously not it, but still fun for now. i'll keep playing with it. all that to say, don't be offended if you were on my stalk list and are no longer there. in the process of changing my format, i deleted all of my lists. if you think you're sad to be gone, i've got you beat with having to remember who all i had listed and key it all in. i'll get them all put back up soon, but if the list appears and you're not on it, forgive me and message me so i can add you. night!

1 comment:

  1. Switch to Wordpress! I promise you will like it better!!

    ReplyDelete